The preschool program at Lil’ Einsteins Academy is like no other. Our curriculum is in line with the NAEYC guidelines to meet the developmental and social needs of each child. Language arts, Science, Math, Music, and much more are covered daily. The use of songs and games and literacy through access to books, experiences that help them understand pictures can represent real things, phonics, patterning and rhyming are essential to build that reading foundation. Fine motor strength and writing is encouraged at this age as well as mathematical thinking, patterning, counting, and finding math in everyday situations. Technology and foreign language is also a critical component at the Academy.
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Sign language/foreign language
- Listening skills
- Social development including meaning of manners, taking turns, sharing
- Number recitation and recognition
- Alphabet recognition and sounds
- Physical Education